Security Compliance and Governance Immersion Day
An AWS Immersion Day is a day-long, in-person workshop that AWS Solutions Architects created to help customers walk through different areas of AWS. This time we had the opportunity to offer this great experience in cooperation with AWS to interested ISV customers and guide them through the many offerings of Security services on AWS.
- 09:00 - 09:15 Welcome and introductions
- 09:15 - 10:00 AWS security foundations overview
- 10:00 - 11:00 Hands-on: VPC
- 11:00 - 11:15 Break
- 11:15 - 12:00 Monitoring and logging on AWS
- 12:00 - 12:45 Lunch break
- 12:45 - 13:45 Hands-on: Monitoring
- 13:45 - 14:15 AWS IAM Identity and Access Management
- 14:15 - 15:15 Hands-on: IAM
- 15:15 - 16:00 AWS - Best Practices for multi account & Closing
VPC Hands-On AWS Cloudtrail Log Analytics using Amazon Elasticsearch Service ⚠️ Use this Updated CloudFormation template, it includes the Elastic Search -> Congnito UserPool connection. VPC Flow logs Analysis using Amazon Elasticsearch Service ⚠️ Use this Updated on the workshop website template, because the provided template on the workshop website is not working. IAM Hands-On Identity Round Robin - Permission boundaries round
Cloudwatch Logs for AWS Toolkit
New feature for VS Code - Interact with CloudWatch log groups
Announcement of the Official Datadog Partnership
Introducing our new partner Datadog and what makes this such a precious partnership.
NOV. 30 – DEC. 18, 2020 - 3-week virtual free conference - Every news of the event at one place.